1.13.2010

Please Pray for Haiti!

Please pray for Haiti!

Haiti. Still in my prayers. Keep your heads high my friends, you know who you are. Stay in touch with the man above. Prayer works. God listens.

Donate $10 for Haiti to the American Red Cross to 90999 you will be billed straight to your phone bill. Also text YELE to 501 501 & $5 will go toward the relief. Haiti has needed our help for years, it's sad that something so devastating had to happen for people to hop to it...but let's be grateful.

And be aware of scams...yes scams. It's ridic that there are scams out there. SMH


My friend's little sisters TWO best friends parents are in Haiti and still have not been in contact with them These girls are like MY little sisters and they're just in shock. Please keep them in your prayers.

My ex boyfriend's mother and her family, I haven't been in contact with him but he's still in my prayers, along with that side of his family.


I'm doing my best to donate what ever I can. Please do your best to do your part. Anything helps.

Prayer works people. Talk to God. He's great. He's a loving God.

Thank you.

No comments: