1.07.2010

New job! Headed towards my future!

I officially start my new job on Sunday. This needs to be my job for at least the next 5 years. This is the beginning of a new chapter in my life!

I need to keep repeating this to myself. I officially have a good job with benefits! Yay for almost adulthood! Lets just call it young adulthood!

My plan is to continue my schooling, get two Master's degrees, one in Communication, and the next an M.B.A. All while working this job. Then after that, venture on into my next chapter of life!

I have so many plans for myself, I have put them all into perspective and figured out how to make them into reality!

I can do this. I've got this! This is MY year! I give all my thanks to my main Man above!

I give all my thanks to my God. He is good, all the time. I wouldn't be anything without his help and his guidance.

I hope you all have your goals in perspective. And I wish you all the best in achieving them!

xox

No comments: