12.25.2009

Merry CHRISTmas!

Hello All!

Been a minute huh?! My bad :o)

One of my resolutions will be to pay more attention to my blog! Promise! And I'll keep it up past February! LoL

I wanted to wish you ALL a wonderful and happy and blessed Christmas!

Remember what this day is all about. It's about family, friends, happiness and love.

Yesterday, I realized a new love! Baking!! I baked my lil tail off all day yesterday!

6 dozen batches of homemade chocolate chip cookies--made them into cookie cupcakes, ice cream sandwich cookies and just kept some traditional cookies.

4 cakes. Not homemade yet but that's another resolution-lol-baby steps! I plan on turning those 4 separate cakes into one 3 layer cake with sugared strawberries in the middle and one into a regular 2 layer cake!

Then I made about 2 dozen cupcakes! I'll decorate them later today!

I truly do love baking!! it's one of my new loves! :o)

Anyways I hope you all have a Blessed Day! Create Memories today!

Merry CHRISTmas!


No comments: