6.10.2009

Question of the Day!!!

What's so wrong with same sex marriage? People act like gays/lesbians aren't human, they're being treated like a different species. Who has the right to tell someone, gay straight black white, whom to get married to? For those who don't believe in same sex marriage, do you think interracial marriage is wrong too? Gimme some opinions.

I posted this question on my FB and got 50 responses, mostly by the same girl. But here's some sample opinions that I got.

Rae:Who defines who's allowed to be with who because at one point black people couldn't get married and to me it's just like that...discrimination. Another thing I'll never understand is gay couples adopting children. So a drug addict can go ahead and have a kid and a mother on ... Read More welfare can be allowed to have 14 kids but a stable couple cannot adopt a child and take them out of state care into a loving home because they're both the same sex...? I see a problem with that. I mean I understand too that people have their religious beliefs and I completely respect that but for those people when was the last time a gay couple actually did something to them? Did it really affect their lives other than making them mad?

Jamar:Religion and Legislature should never mix. Its in our constitution first of all. Your beliefs should not govern over anothers convictions. Being married doesnt harm you and these days if you can get two PEOPLE period to stay together, thats a miracle in itself.

Steph:
Homosexuality is a demonic spirit that one has to be freed from

That was just one of the many many disturbing things she was saying, i wish you all could friend me on facebook so you could see the things she was saying

2 comments:

Posh Culture said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
▲ FARRAH ▲ said...

Yeah I don't know why people give so much shit about gay marriages. People should seriously focus on much bigger issues that's affecting THEM!


XO
http://stylecrumbs.blogspot.com