11.04.2008

Vote or Die


Today is the day, history will be changed..no matter what way it happens..OBAMA is almost there!!

I hope everyone you know has voted or is in the process of voting!!

I had the chance to vote early two weeks ago. My wait was just under 2 hours. A friend of mine voted on Sunday and she waited about 6 hours. But our friends in I believe Atlanta were waiting for 12+ hours, not only that but in COLD weather!! Luckily where I live it's always hot! =]

Hopefully the next post I make I will be ecstatic to announce our new president!!! But, do we really think we'll know by 7..or 8..or by tonight?! If the lines have been so long, and people are allowed to stay in the line until they have voted, I believe we'll find out by early tomorrow morning or late into the night.

So tonight I will be at a watch party, go vote people!!

Good Luck, and God Bless America!!

No comments: